Finance Strategic Group
Troy Marchand – Portfolio Manager
- 8+ years of investment experience, working for firms with $7B, $150M, and $700M in assets
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Foundry Capital Group, managing the Foundry Value Fund and the Foundry Mezzanine Opportunity Fund.
- Previously a senior research analyst and trader at Kirr, Marbach & Co. Focused on generating new stock ideas, with a focus on misunderstood situations with a hard catalyst in the future, limiting the downside and providing significant potential upside (i.e. spin-offs, post-bankruptcy re-orgs, CEO changes, broken IPO’s, and shareholder activism).
- Kirr, Marbach was awarded Lipper awards for the best performing multi-cap core fund in both 2013 (3-year return) and 2014 (5 year return).
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business – B.S. in Finance with Honors
- Played Division 1 College Soccer at IUPUI
- Chair Children’s Bureau Young Professional Advisory Board, Honorary Board of Director
- Serve on the following company Board of Directors: Hi Tech Veneer, Express Service & Software, Gifted Custom Art, and Salt on Mass
- Serve as an advisor to the Butler University Student Managed Investment Fund