February 14, 2019
2019 Organizational Objectives and Outcomes
- Foundation and Program Info
- Increase revenue 30-50%
- Create four small partnerships with local businesses to generate revenue with very little overhead costs (one per quarter)
- Expand our corporate and community partnerships
- Build FFL Staffing Capacity
- Ensure staffing needs are incorporated in proportion to the organization’s planned program growth.
- Continue to improve management systems as to keep up with the organization’s planned program growth.
Long-term Organizational Outcomes:
- Programs are high quality and well regarded.
- The organization utilizes program evaluation results to inform its strategic goals.
- The organization has formal mechanisms for assessing internal and external factors that affect achievement of goals.