August 03, 2016
Fight for Life Participates in Salesforce Coding4Kindness
Salesforce Indy presents Coding4Kindess, by AgileForce, bringing tech solutions to local non-profits through a 12-hr hackathon. During Fight for Life’s 12-hr hackathon session, our Salesforce team accomplished a number of tasks that will enable Fight for Life to effectively and proficiently operate and conduct business matters.
Here’s a list of completed tasks:
-Tightened up spacing/padding throughout the site including the logo/header and slideshow area on homepage
– Adjusted buttons to be wider/easier to click which also leads the user’s eye down the page better
– Revised footer, removed white box from footer logo, moved disclaimer verbiage to be last on the page
– Overhauled the Events Calendar, added functionality to display as a calendar, list view or daily view. This is accessible via the “Events” tab towards the bottom of the admin console left
– Re-did the Give page to accommodate more information higher-up on the page, added custom “Give Time” icon
– New forms integrated into Salesforce
– New donation functionality with Stripe
– Email confirmations for messages and donation functionality
-Automated Building Dreams order placement and fulfillment process
We look forward to participating in future coding4kindness events! Thank you Salesforce for your invaluable contribution of time and expertise.