September 19, 2019
Get To Know Fight for Life
- The Fight for Life Story
Who is Fight for Life and what are we about? Our mission is to help deserving but underserved youth develop the social and emotional qualities needed to be successful in both the classroom and in life. Through incentive-based programming, we encourage students to reach their full potential. We use education, athletics and wellness activities as the foundation for youth development.
- We are a nonprofit social services organization.
- We serve underserved youth through social-emotional learning and behavioral health.
- We wrap our services around school systems.
- Our SAS (Software as service) system acts as a sensor to detect risk among the student body.
- We are a conduit: We connect schools, health care providers, and social services to meet the needs of students, parents, and educators.
- We innovate to create change for our most vulnerable members of society!
Contact us if you have questions or are interested in supporting our mission!