There are a variety of ways to contribute, from helping run day to day administration of our programs to working with kids directly. The dates below list our current volunteer needs for each of our programs.
SEAL THE DEAL PROGRAM
The outbreak of coronavirus/COVID-19 has caused a major interruption in our lives during this time. Numerous companies have closed their doors temporarily and most events have been canceled or postponed.
Due to the guidance being provided by our government and public health organizations, we have made the decision to cancel the Seal The Deal camps for 2020. Although we are disappointed in having to make this decision, the health and safety of our kids during this pandemic is most important to Fight for Life.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cancelled for 2020
Cancelled for 2020
- Set Up: Setting up registration area, signage displays throughout camp, water stations and tents
- Registration: Checking in campers, distributing t-shirts, registering walk campers and organizing forms
- Field Goal Crew: In between registering and the official start of camp there will be a bit of down time. During this time we will give campers the opportunity to attempt field goals, and catch passes before the official start of camp
- Information Station: Take donations, sell t-shirts, and hand out info on the Fight for Life Foundation
- Water Team: Duties will include occupying both water stations and walking around distributing water to campers with squirt bottles
- Dinner Crew: Distribute dinner to campers once camp has ended
- Breakdown Crew: Distribute Day 2 t-shirt and shorts to campers, breakdown registration area and put away organizational tools
BE A BLESSING PROGRAM
Holiday Volunteer Opportunities:
- 10 Volunteers are needed on December 11 for toy pickup from collection sites.
- 30 Volunteer are needed on December 14 for toy sorting.
- 10 volunteers are needed on December 15 for toy distribution.
Field Trip Volunteer Opportunities:
- Volunteers are needed to chaperone field trips.
- Pick up toys from collection sites
- Sort toys at storage location
- Distribute/Transport toys to schools
- Chaperone field trips